Reserve Your Seat
This 1-hour, informational session is provided free of charge and is instructed by members of the Team Lally. There is no obligation if you attend.
Home Buying Seminar
Home Buyer Seminar – March 28th (5 to 6pm)
Would you rather pay your own mortgage or pay your landlords mortgage? A common misconception is that renting a home in Hawaii is cheaper than buying your own home. In a one hour seminar hosted by Hawaii’s #1 Real Estate Agents, you will learn how homeowner ship is a lot more attainable that you think. With the help of Oahu’s most experienced Realtors and Loan Officer, attendees will have a better idea of what it takes to become a homebuyer. Attendees can expect Real Estate Professionals to not only debunk myths and misconceptions that discourage many potential buyers from taking the leap toward homeowners ship, but they can will also learn the home buying process, special property types (foreclosures, short sales, new construction), and financing.
FREE INFO NIGHT YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS
- Home Buying 101- steps to owning instead of renting. How do I take the next steps?
- Market Trends, housing updates, and values. What about appreciation and what does that mean for me?
- What do I need to do to purchase a home in Hawaii? Can I afford it?
- Cost Analysis and monthly break down. How much is renting really costing me?
- How do I maximize my VA loan and get the max benefit from my housing allowance.
- Pro’s / Con’s of renting. How do I make the best decision for me and my family?
- Meet our buyer specialist team- House Hunting Experts who make the process of home ownership easy
- Quick Approval. Fast. Easy. Streamlined process. Online applications available for processing same night!
Need directions to the event?
Our address is:
1001 Kamokila Blvd. #106
Kapolei, HI 96707
(We are located in the James Campbell Building)
More detailed directions parking and contact information.
Like this page? Check out the rest of our site.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.