Team Lally Real Estate is your source for Oahu real estate & surrounding areas. We serve Hawaii's top destinations on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Hawaii & more! Close
Page Summary
  • MLS® #: 201804895
  • (unit #1611) 1778 Ala Moana Blvd
  • Honolulu, HI 96815
  • $459,000
  • 2 Beds, 2 Bath, 1131 SqFt, 1.94 Acres
  • Condo / Townhouse
  • Office: Marina Hawaii Vacations

Desirable "11" stack unit in the Resolution Tower. Fabulous view of the Ocean, Marina, Sunset and Coastline. Beautifully decorated, tile flooring throughout, granite countertops, floor-to-ceiling mirrored wall at hallway. Nicely furnished. Excellent location at the entrance of Waikiki. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Magic Island, Hilton Hotel Lagoon and beach. On bus line in front of building. Association owns 62% of the beneficial interest with ongoing negotiations to purchase the remaining 38% to make the building Fee Simple.

Essential Information

  • MLS® #201804895
  • Price$459,000
  • Bedrooms2
  • Bathrooms2.00
  • Full Baths2
  • Square Footage1,131
  • Acres1.94
  • Year Built1977
  • TypeCondo / Townhouse
  • StyleHigh-Rise 7+ Stories
  • StatusActive

Community Information

  • AreaMetro
  • SubdivisionWAIKIKI
  • CityHonolulu
  • StateHI
  • Zip Code96815

Address

(unit #1611) 1778 Ala Moana Blvd

Amenities

  • Parking Spaces1
  • Has PoolYes

Amenities

BBQ, Exercise Room, Patio/Deck, Pool, Resident Manager, Restaurant, Security Guard, Trash Chute, Whirlpool

Features

Central AC, Single Level, Odd# Unit

Parking

Assigned, Covered - 1, Garage, Secured Entry

View

Coastline, Marina/Canal, Ocean, Sunset, City

Interior

  • Stories21+

Exterior

  • ExteriorConcrete

School Information

  • ElementaryAla Wai
  • MiddleWashington
  • HighKaimuki

Additional Information

  • Date ListedFebruary 23rd, 2018
  • Days on Market267
  • ZoningX2 - Apartment Precinct
Print this Page

Property Location

Get directions to this property:
Please provide a valid email address.

Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®. active listings last updated on November 17th, 2018 at 6:32pm HST. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright: 2018 by the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®.

Listing information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

Some of the active listings appearing on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.