Team Lally Real Estate is your source for Oahu real estate & surrounding areas. We serve Hawaii's top destinations on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Hawaii & more! Close
Page Summary
REDUCED
  • MLS® #: 201813050
  • (unit #1103) 1778 Ala Moana Blvd
  • Honolulu, Hi 96815
  • $238,000
  • 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 770 SqFt, 1.94 Acres
  • Condo / Townhouse
  • Office: Marina Hawaii Vacations

Enjoy beautiful ocean and city view. Upgraded 1/1/1 unit at the Discovery Bay. Conveniently located at the entrance to Waikiki, close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Marina, Magic Island, Hitlon Hotel Lagoon and beautiful beach. Fully furnished. On bus line in front of Discovery Bay building. Assocation owns 62% of the beneficial interest with ongoing negotitations to purchase the remaining 38% to make the building Fee Simple. Excellent location!

Essential Information

  • MLS® #201813050
  • Price$238,000
  • Bedrooms1
  • Bathrooms1.00
  • Full Baths1
  • Square Footage770
  • Acres1.94
  • Year Built1977
  • TypeCondo / Townhouse
  • StyleHigh-Rise 7+ Stories
  • StatusActive

Community Information

  • AreaMetro
  • SubdivisionWAIKIKI
  • CityHonolulu
  • StateHi
  • Zip Code96815

Address

(unit #1103) 1778 Ala Moana Blvd

Amenities

  • Parking Spaces1
  • Has PoolYes

Amenities

BBQ, Exercise Room, Patio/Deck, Pool, Resident Manager, Restaurant, Security Guard, Trash Chute, Whirlpool

Features

Central AC, Full Bath on 1st Floor, Odd# Unit, Single Level

Parking

Assigned, Covered - 1, Garage, Secured Entry

View

City, Coastline, Marina/Canal, Ocean, Sunset

Interior

  • Stories21+

Exterior

  • ExteriorConcrete

School Information

  • ElementaryAla Wai
  • MiddleWashington
  • HighMckinley

Additional Information

  • Date ListedJune 4th, 2018
  • Days on Market191
  • ZoningX2 - Apartment Precinct
Print this Page

Property Location

Get directions to this property:
Please provide a valid email address.

Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®. active listings last updated on December 12th, 2018 at 11:32pm HST. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright: 2018 by the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®.

Listing information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

Some of the active listings appearing on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.