The R&D Tax Credit
WHAT IS IT?
- The R&D tax credit is government sponsored.
- It is an economic incentive for companies to conduct research in the United States.
- Industries ranging from software development, to aerospace, tech and biopharmaceuticals can take advantage as there are no restrictions on the type of industry.
- The R&D tax credit may apply to any taxpayer that incurs expenses for performing Qualified Research Activities (QRA) on U.S. soil.
American Incentive Advisors provides R&D tax credit services to small to medium sized businesses
THE R&D TAX CREDIT AND OTHER RELATED TAX BREAKS SAVE U.S. BUSINESSES MORE THAN $12 BILLION ANNUALLY
- Over 40 industries have qualified.
- The credit is now available to small companies.
- Tax regulations allow eligible taxpayers to “look back” 3 years for credits that were never claimed.
Senator Chuck Grassley speaks about the R&D tax credit.
If you are interested in learning more about how the R&D Tax Credit can benefit your business, please fill out the form below to schedule a consultation.