As your Buyer’s Representative, we can make the process of house hunting much easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. We can help you get financing, guide you to local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize a list of essential features that you need in your next home. We’ll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will show you only the most promising ones.
Once you’ve found a place that catches your eye, we’ll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. Then we’ll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make sure you get the most favorable terms.
It’s our job to look after your best interests, and we will do so at no cost to you as a buyer.
Home Buyer’s Guide and Tools
- Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
- Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria come on the market.
- First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you’re new to this process.
- Use our Open House Search tool to assist you in your Oahu home search. Have all upcoming homes and condos for sale on Oahu at the tips of your finger. You no longer have to drive around Oahu in your dream neighborhood to see if there is a open house, you have the information you need to dominate this real estate market.
- Learn About the Community and homes in the surrounding area before you invest. Refer to the Featured Areas section for community information.
- Buy Your Home with a REALTOR®: Read our buyer’s guarantee and find out why working with a REALTOR® takes the guesswork out of buying a home.
- Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.
- Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know more about the area or any property that interests you. When you’re ready to take the next step toward purchasing a home, we’re here to help.
- Use our Real Estate Glossary to familiarize yourself with real estate lingo that our Relocation Specialist use everyday.
- Out-of-Country Purchases: We can help you buy property here, even if you’re in another country.