What Other Realtors Won’t Do To Sell Your Home
Buying a home? Click here to perform a full home search
Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation
Call us at (808) 426-7211 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation
Today we want to talk to you about what goes on behind the scenes to get your home sold. All in all, we do over 100 different things, but here’s a little list for you to get the gist.
- We do a title search. Most Realtors wait till you’re in escrow. If there are problems with your title we want to head those off now.
- We use a showing service. Potential buyers won’t have to wait for us to be done with our child’s soccer game to schedule a showing. Our service is open 7 days a week 12 hours a day. The service also shares visitor feedback when available.
- We prospect for you. Stop by our office between 9 and 11 every day and we will be making calls to get your home sold.
- We knock on doors for you. We will literally knock on your neighbors’ doors to invite them to your open house.
- We call 200-300 of your neighbors. Again, we are inviting them to your open house.
- We produce a walk through video tour. 100% of consumers want to see a video tour, but less than 1% of Realtors make them.
- We prescreen buyers. We make sure that only preapproved serious buyers are getting to see your home and or write offers on it.
- We spend over $20,000 a month on marketing. The National Association of Realtors estimates that the average Realtor spends no more than a car payment per month on marketing. Bottom line, our marketing budget gets more exposure for our clients’ properties.
- We have a communication guarantee! The number one complaint that consumers have when working with a Realtor is that they never hear from their Realtor once the home is listed. In fact the only time they did was when THEY called their Realtor. We certainly understand the frustration and take a more proactive approach to our communication with our clients. We will call all our clients every Monday to let them know what is going on with your listing. Even if there is nothing to report, we will check in to see if you have any questions or concerns – no chasing us down.
- We promote your listing on the radio. We have had Hawaii’s only one hour real estate radio show for three years. We just aired our 223rd show! Our listener’s average household income is in the $100,000 range and we know a lot of Realtors listen in who may have a buyer for your home.
- We wrote a real estate book! The reason we wrote one was that we found that it would be a helpful resource for both sellers and buyers in Hawaii. Click here to see our real estate book.
There are a total of 110 things we do behind the scenes for our clients. And remember to listen to us every Saturday at 11AM on AM830 KHVH.
Thanks and Aloha!